In 2001, Stephen Andrews started his quest for optimal indoor air quality. Service in the heating and air industry provided a solid knowledge base, and he strongly felt that people’s overall health would improve if they were living in healthier breathing environments. Utilizing his broad experience and extensive contacts, he began researching indoor air quality services, which led to founding of HealthyAir. He completed rounds of certification and training, and began to offer his customers environmental inspections and indoor air quality assessments.
In an effort to provide the most comprehensive indoor air quality services, Stephen also became co-founder of Air and Energy Products – a company that, to date, manufactures 11 different sizes and variations of the HealthyAir DVA(dehumidification, ventilation and air purification) system.
Business began to grow as customers learned the connection between optimum health and the condition of their indoor environment. Mold tests and indoor air surveys led to the need for mold remediation services and HVAC sanitizing services. A customer base that grew to include highly respected doctors and people with severe asthma and allergies created the need for even more specialized products and services.
In 2007, Mr. Andrews decided once again to recommit to the needs of his customer base. HealthyAir now has ongoing relationships with several firms in the Atlanta area. By combining forces under the direction of HealthyAir, this group is able to execute the full scope of environmental remediation solutions, home inspections, and quality home building. The result of this effort has been a community of independent and qualified firms sharing new information, products and techniques, for the purpose of creating healthier homes for their customers.
For more information on the history of HealthyAir, or our services, contact us today.
For five years, Carla successfully homeschooled her son. Over time, however, her bright and happy eleven year-old gradually developed health problems and his learning ability became impaired. Carla took her son to several doctors; his symptoms were treated but nothing seemed to help. Finally a doctor recommended she have her home's air quality checked and inspected for mold...Read More View All
Whether you need an experienced consultant to identify environmental hazards in your home, or need help maximizing the quality of your indoor air, we can help... LEARN MORE